Friday, August 29, 2008

Running with Scissors on a rainy day

Well today's been a boring day. I've been hanging out around the house not doing much. My mom went to the doctor today and got a shot in her knee. I guess that's gonna help lubricate it or something, idk.
I watched Running with Scissors today and omg that's a great movie! It's about a little boy whose mother wants to become a famous writer but her husband holds her back so she divorces him. She starts seeing a therapist that starts drugging her up and steals her money. She sends her little boy to live with the therapists family. Everyone in the family is insane except the mother and the sister that's adopted.
Well it's alot more in depth than that but that's the basics of it! You should really watch it.

It started raining about half an hour ago. Everytime it rains Chester runs around the house in a panic trying to find somewhere safe to hide. I think the thunder scares him. He ran into my room and hid under my pink blanket, now he feels safe lol
Photobucket

Well anywho, I can't wait to start working next week. I'm hoping to save up for a car and my insurance should go through in a coulpe weeks. I don't really believe it will be settled just because I have a crappy lawyer that really has done nothing for me except made me not be able to find a job or get an income or even let me have a rental car but hey whatever. Just pray it will work out, that's all I can do.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I read that you like old movies! You will SO fit in over here, Caylee and I adore old movies. We'll just do popcorn and old movies all day every day right? :-) Wouldn't that be nice?

Our bischon, Henry, does the same thing. He is terrified of storms and will not pee if the grass is wet. I dread rain rain just because of that!

I am really looking forward to you starting work too. Hhaha! See you tomorrow.