Monday, September 1, 2008

Bored...

This weekend has been pretty good. On Saturday me, My boyfriend Sean, my friend Jena, and her friend Amber went to the lake.
Today is a boring day tho and i'm not too happy =/ I just need to start working and get a car and i'll feel a million times better than I feel right now.
I wish someone would text me so we could do something...That was really weird. As soon as I wrote that Megan texted me hahahhahah weird!
Well i'm excited that both my Aunt Cats are coming to visit lol They will be here in October sometime.
My grandma goes in tomorrow to get her port for chemotherapy put in. They aren't even putting her to sleep or anything so i'm guessing it won't take long and won't be too painful which is good. I also start work tomorrow! WOOT! I'm REALLY excited about that. Yvonne, Joshua and Kevin are all really sweet. I want to meet their daughter Caylee, she looks sweet.
Well i'm off to do absolutely nothing!

No comments: