Sunday, November 2, 2008

Football and Birthdays

Well...I haven't written on this thing in a while. I was reminded of that the other day at Kylie's party when a couple people asked me why I wasn't writing. I didn't realize I actually had an audience lol

Well lets see...

My grandma is almost done with her harshest chemo that she has to do. She wasn't doing so well with it. She passed out in the bathroom a couple days ago. I think she only has one more really bad chemo treatment and then she has to go a couple more weeks of another type of chemo that will make her feel like she has the flu. Idk which is worse. But after this next treatment I think her hair starts growing back, slowly but it will grow! She's getting tons of hats from people and has some new patterns to make some of her own. That will keep her busy at least.

Kylie turns one on Tuesday! We already had her birthday party on saturday so everyone could be there. Caylee's birthday is also tuesday! Happy birthday Kylie and Caylee!! Kylie got a bunch of new clothes and some new toys. She really needed the new clothes. We went over to my brothers house to see everyone and to let my dad watch the game on daniel's huge tv lol It was so much fun!

Welp nighty night!

No comments: